Thursday, October 25, 2012

Wandering through Fall

No deep thoughts to offer!  The past month has had a frenetic pace, both at work and at home.  I am entered in a local agility trial in November, so when I'm not at work or doing chores at home, I have been in full time training mode with the dogs.

So I have not been in a very contemplative mode.  Rather, I have been a very restless spirit, and every weekend have made time to hit the trails.  The wanderlust and desire to explore bits of nearby wilderness that was with me in the spring returned.  I found some great new places to hike, many miles of trails.  So many trails, so little time....

Despite my workload and all that's piled on my responsibility plate, I have felt curiously childlike and carefree.  Like a bit of milkweed floating in the breeze.  I'll take that as a blessing from my deities.  Enjoy the clip!


No comments:

Post a Comment